If you have any questions about the Program, an Application Form, a Supporting Evidence Form, other Program forms, or if you need help with submitting any Program forms, then please contact the Program’s Administrator (ESIS, Inc.) for assistance through the following means.
On this page you can send a direct message to the Administrator containing your query. This page also contains the Administrator’s contact email address.
This page contains information on how to contact the Administrator by WhatsApp.
If you wish to contact the Administrator with a query by mail, you can find the Administrator’s contact address on this page.
This page contains the contact telephone numbers of the Administrator’s Contact Centers.
The AVAT No Fault Compensation Scheme, as detailed in the Protocol and its Schedules.
A written claim for compensation completed by an Applicant on the application form approved by and provided by the Administrator, as set forth in Schedule 2 to the Program's Protocol, which must be accompanied by all Supporting Evidence, using the prescribed form in Schedule 3 to the Program’s Protocol.
The supporting evidence, using the form in Schedule 3 to the Program's Protocol, required to evaluate an Application and that shall include:
- detailed medical documentation from a Registered Health Professional describing the Injury and medical treatment required as a result of the Injury, together with details of any Hospitalization or prolonged Hospitalization, including but not limited to admission and discharge records;
- a description of the nature, extent, functional impact and prognosis of the Injury, as assessed by the Registered Health Professional.
- a statement from the Registered Health Professional that the Injury was, in the Registered Health Professional’s opinion, the result of the Vaccine or its administration;
- certification from a Registered Health Professional of when, where and which Vaccine was administered;
- in the case of death, a death certificate and any other documentation available from a Registered Health Professional of the cause and manner of death; and
- any further evidence that the Administrator may deem necessary to adjudicate the Application, and/or Receivable Claim, as applicable, guided, as appropriate, by the Scientific Advisory Committee, the Review Panel, and/or the Appeals Panel.
ESIS, Inc., the claims Administrator appointed to manage and administer the Program, including, but not limited to, the receipt and registration of Applications, distributing acknowledgements of receipt of Applications, setting financial reserves for Receivable Claims, review of Applications, Supporting Evidence, and other documents to assess receivability, assessing Receivable Claims, and approve or deny, as the case may be, Payment for compensation, in accordance with the terms of the Program's Protocol.